Sunday, January 2, 2011

Back to "work"

Sorry, nothing too interesting or any witty comments for today. I made the pilgrimadge back to my college which was uneventful. The weather was beautiful and I honestly could not have asked for better driving conditions.

However, the bigger matter looming over my head like an anvil is the exam I have on Tuesday for Biomedical Science. It covers a fair amount of material (three weeks, though that is easily a couple hundred pages) and I feel as though I really have not had the time to put into studying it. I invested a good deal of time today and feel alright about half or so of the material- but I am a bit nervous about it all the same. I don't like to let onto it too much so that I seem "above it all" and very chill about the whole shebang, but I'm just as anxious as the rest of them.

I am going to head to bed early tonight (yes, midnight is early for me these days) and hopefully the extra rest will do me some good. Fingers are crossed.

-Reven

No comments:

Post a Comment