Friday, August 13, 2010

Only Mostly Dead

So, here I am again. After four or so days of consideration, I've decided to keep this blog up and running indefinitely.

I guess there could be some degree of surprise as why I may be doing this-critics could honestly that I'm not studying abroad anymore, I'm not out of the United States and let's face it, my life is arguably not that interesting now that I've lost the previous two elements, so why read?

Excellent point, critics. And that's one I really don't have an answer for. I guess if you want to read the ramblings of some other incredibly fortunately white Midwestern American, there is a seemingly infinite supply of that in the blogsphere. However, I'll be trying to present mine with minimal angst and a frank analysis of how I view the world. I'll go into who I am, where I am going and what I want out of life.

No small task, and I don't blame any of you if you don't want to hang around. My views and thoughts may offend, but that is a part of life- just thought I should forewarn. Also, after looking back at a number of my earlier posts, I noted that I seem to be focused on the whole relationship/significant other bit and while that is important to me, it should not be the focus of this blog (as that is one of the three or so main sources of angst, in my opinion). If you have any topics you would like me to discuss, I would be quite willing to do so but if not, I'll just talk about whatever pops into my mind that day.

I do not have a more of a clear direction than that, but I expect that when I return to school in the fall, there will be a bit of a narrative about pharmacy school. But until then, I'll be a bit more amorphous and talking about random stuff. I'm thinking of doing week long discussions, but I have to plan those out before I actually go ahead with it. So...yeah. Hope you enjoy reading!

-Reven

No comments:

Post a Comment