Saturday, May 22, 2010

"Who am I? You sure you want to know?"

So, barring the overtly pretentious dramatic title, I wish I could add something more interesting to my first blog post. This is the first time I've ever attempted blogging. I am not quite sure why you would want to be reading about my life (it's not that interesting, admittedly) but if you want to hang around, be my guest. I am an open person and am willing to talk to anyone about pretty much anything. I am your average white middle class suburban somewhat nerdy twenty-one year old college student living in the Midwestern United States. One of my friends recently compared me to Leonard from the Big Bang Theory and that's pretty accurate, for the most part.

Boring introductions aside, this blog will serve two purposes: A) communication with my family when I am overseas for five weeks over this summer and B) free writing opportinity when I need it. Please feel free to comment, ask questions or anything of that ilk. I'll be around.

No comments:

Post a Comment