Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 14- Little to say...

I wish there were was more interesting stuff to say. History class went smoothly. There is an exam in there tomorrow, though it is anyone's guess as to what exactly is on it, but that's par for the course for my college career.

Language class is getting tougher. I haven't been committing enough time to it to be really good, so once I get this History midterm out of the way, that is what I will live and breathe. We did invitations to places and asking what people are doing in addition to numbers. To kick off the numbers (or rather a game to test our memorization), we played this game called 369. The rules are simple. Sit in a circle with a group of people and the leader of the group, shouts "One!" The person to his/her right, shouts "Two!" The third person, however, claps while the fourth person shouts "Four!" The idea is to count off, but clap whenever a number with a 3 a 6 or a 9 pops up. It sounds simple, but usually we lose people whenever we get into the thirties (and people lose track of whether to clap once or twice in the cases of 33, 36 and 39). Fun game. Though I had experienced it previously as a drinking game and that was more fun than just sitting around in a circle.

Exchanged money for my excursion to China, or rather exchanged money to pay for my visa to China. Spent the evening studying for history exam tomorrow. Definately looking forward to the party tomorrow night...

-Reven

No comments:

Post a Comment