Wednesday, June 23, 2010

"It's the final countdown!"

Sooo...yeah. Horrible puns aside, we have a few hours left before I leave the country for Seoul, South Korea (Yay), but this entails me waking up at 4ish in the morning to get ready (boo...). But my flight is at 8:50am, so I'll definitely early for my flight (Yay) but will be waiting around for a good few hours or so (boo). I'm seeing a theme here, aren't you?

Most of my stuff is packed up and I'd go into a detail about my inventory like I said I probably would earlier, but I've since decided that it really doesn't matter and you (the reader) probably don't care that much. So, if anything, I'm flexible. Or too lazy to inventory everything that I packed. You pick.

So, the game plan is this: I'm leaving *** airport (censorship is great, no?) at 8:50am for LAX. I'll land in LAX sometime around 11 am, then take off for ICN (Incheon International airport in Seoul) at around 4pm, then arrive the following day around 6pm or so. It feels like Groundhog Day (with Bill Murray) except I'll have lost a day. Ker-sigh.

I'm excited for this trip. Though the reactions to me going on this trip have been in one of two categories: "Please don't get shot and die" or "Don't get a girl pregnant while over there." Ahem. All things considered, both are equally unlikely to happen in my mind, which is to say no cause for concern on either end. (cues dramatic music). But that being said, I've probably just signed my death warrant. Ha ha. (please laugh here).

Well, now that the plan has basically been laid out, the only thing left to do is do it. Updates are pending...

-Reven

2 comments:

  1. Reven I see you are once again afraid to do battle with your nemesis. I waited at President’s Park for 45 minutes... Packing you say? Likely excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. It is a likely excuse. But, my true nemesis is not you, J. Snow. I don't go around fighting anyone with a blogspot account. No.

    My real nemesis is Psyrus Shepard- sniper extraordinaire, corporate wildebeast.

    Besides, there's kids in that park. And I like it. :( Perhaps a game of cards later as a stand in?

    ReplyDelete